Please see below some of our valued customer feedback
Mrs Lumsden, Dalgety Bay, August 2017
- Thank you so much for the wonderful service you and your team provided, especially the young man who was called out of hours. It was very much appreciated and I was very pleased with your excellent service.
Mr & Mrs Payne, Dunfermline, August 2017
- Chris and Cameron did an exceptionally tidy job of replacing our gas boiler, thank you. I recommend Reids to anyone in need of heating and plumbing services.
Mr Jim Scott, Dunfermline, July 2017
- We have recently had a number of projects completed at our home by AM Reid including the installation of a new boiler, an emergency call out at the weekend and the installation of Wet Wall in our Bathroom, the service has been excellent in all respects.
Jordan leads the team, he is very engaging and explains fully the requirements of each task to the customer, the engineers are of an excellent standard and are very precise in what they deliver - to date Chris, Stuart, Aaron, Scott and Ian have all been involved - each time the service has been excellent.
I would very strongly recommended them over the wide range of services they provide, simply superb service.
Mr & Mrs Harris, Crossford, June 2017
- We are delighted with our new bathroom and with the service provided by A.M. Reid. Matty helped us with the design and we are very pleased with the results. The job went as planned and was finished on time. We recommend them to anyone looking to replace their bathroom.
Mr & Mrs Drummond, Crossford, May 2017
- We used A.M. Reid when we needed a new central heating boiler, Jordan provided us with an estimate and Steven, along with Stuart, carried out the work. The lads arrived on time everyday, were courteous and helpful, especially Steven who spent many hours under the floor. They worked away all day, rarely stopping for a coffee. A local company who provides a great service and gets the job done.
Mr & Mrs Donald, Dalgety Bay, April 2017
- We would just like to say how pleased we are with all the work carried out. You have particularly friendly, obliging and hard working staff. Well done!
Ruth Orrock, Dunfermline, March 2017
- Sincere thanks to Matty and his team for a professional service and an excellent end result following the recent refurbishment of my shower room. The work was carried out at the agreed time and with minimum disruption. When an unforeseen problem arose, this was quickly resolved to my complete satisfaction. I appreciated the fact that Matty made a final visit following completion, to make sure that I was entirely happy with the finished result.
Mr & Mrs McLennan, Cairneyhill, February 2017
- We are delighted with the work carried out to renew our ageing gas boiler and replace all the old radiators. From the first phone call to request a quote, through to the completion of the work, we found A.M. Reid to be a reliable, professional company. They clearly value their customers and make every effort to provide a first class job.
Special thanks to Matty and Scott who carried out the installation. Everything went smoothly, no problems, no damage and no leaks. They took great care to ensure everything was watertight and functioning properly. They were really nice lads who kept us informed about what was happening and were happy to answer any questions we had.
Really impressed with our new heating system, our house is super warm.
We found A.M. Reid to be a really good company to deal with and would certainly recommend them to anyone considering similar work in their home.
Mr & Mrs Spinks, Dalgety Bay, January 2017
- A.M. Reid recently installed a new combination boiler and radiators and a completely new bathroom in our house. We're delighted with the end results and every recent visitor has commented positively on our bathroom.
From the outset, the experience was really positive and professional. We had an initial vision of what we both wanted which Jordan and the team helpfully brought to fruition.
Excellent workmanship, communication and reliability. My family have used A.M. Reid since the 1980's and I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a quality plumbing and heating specialist.
Linda Menzies, Dunfermline, December 2016
- Having got home from hospital recently, with the operation going as planned, I am recovering slowly. Shower cubicle is splendid and its making such a big difference being able to use it especially at the moment when I'm not very mobile. Thanks to Abbeyforth Property & Reids for moving it along for me and also to Reids for doing such a great job, leaving the place so clean and tidy.
Mr & Mrs Brown, Dunfermline, November 2016
- We would like to commend you on a high level of service we received when having a new boiler installed. Aaron and Stuart were polite, courteous and did a great job. They even tidied up afterwards which was much appreciated. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone else. Thanks again.
The Goody family, Dunfermline, October 2016
- We just wanted to thank you for your help. Having called on the Monday with no hot water on the day our baby was due we were very appreciative of you coming out. After having a further issue we were grateful of the two further visits that day. When our son was born on the Wednesday, I was pleased to hear from my mum that Aaron had been in touch and got the hot water back working in time for us to bring Fraser home. Always pleased with the service but thought this particular visit deserved an extra mention.
Mr & Mrs Pooley, Dunfermline, September 2016
- The bathrooms are great. We absolutely love them, they are exactly what we wanted. We could not be happier with the end results. Jordan has taken my somewhat sketchy design ideas, and translated them perfectly into what I had in mind. Although we had plenty space, we had always felt really cramped in both the family and en-suite bathrooms. No longer. The new showers are fantastic; we should have got you to do this years ago.
Matt, Cammy and the rest of the guys have installed everything perfectly. Although they were in our home for three weeks, it never felt intrusive, we were always left with functioning facilities, nothing was too much trouble. Everything was cleared up at the end of each day, and throughout the process we couldn't have been happier. Inspecting the end results closely, the quality of workmanship is excellent, with great attention to detail.
Apologies for taking a few weeks to write this - we wanted to get used to using our new bathrooms in order to supply a really informed testimonial.
Mr & Mrs McPherson, Markinch, August 2016
- Thank you so much for our new shower room. The finished work is ever better than we expected. We are delighted. We would also like to compliment you on the professionalism with which the work was carried out. Our neighbour Joanna also compliments you on your professionalism and on the finished job - beautiful !
Mr & Mrs Burns, Edinburgh, July 2016
- We were impressed with the service we received from A.M. Reid from our initial contact about replacing our bathroom and the installation of an unvented hot water cylinder. The job was well planned and helpful advice was given in response to any issues that we raised. We were fully advised of the timescales for the different components of the work, and delivery of the job was completed on the end date we had been given. The work was of a high standard throughout and a special word for the in-house tiler, whose attention to detail was excellent. All of the guys were happy to answer any questions we had and did so with a smile on their face. We are delighted with the final outcome and would have no hesitation in recommending A.M. Reid to others.
Mr & Mrs Whelan, Dunfermline, June 2016
- We want to say that we are very pleased with the work that you have done installing our new boiler etc. We felt very reassured that you knew what you were doing! - very impressed.
Mr & Mrs Gillies, Edinburgh, May 2016
- Just to let you know that the new boiler and water heating system are working a treat. Big old houses like ours can present challenges, but I would like to record that your team sorted them all with confidence and good humour. It is a pleasure to have the lads working in the house because they are so efficient, dependable, cheery and helpful.
Mrs Mitchell, Kingseat, May 2016
- Thanks for the terrific service over the weekend.
Christine Wood c/o Bield Housing Association, Edinburgh April 2016
- The plumbers finished the guest room and it now looks fantastic. I would like to pass on my compliments/ thanks to the guys and their manager as the room was also left spotless. Most impressive.
Mr & Mrs Inch, Aberdour, March 2016
- Thank you very much to Jordan, Matty and Scott for fitting my new central heating boiler and radiators. You turned up on time, carried out the work in a very professional manner and tidied up before you finished. I am delighted with the work you carried out and would not hesitate to use your firm in the future or recommend you to friends or family.
Mr Conners, Dunfermline, March 2016
- Very pleased with the job the men left, they were very polite and courteous and left a great job.
Mrs Hamilton, Dunfermline, February 2016
- I just wanted to get in touch to say how delighted we were with the service from A.M. Reid recently. Getting a new boiler and bathroom fitted at the same time obviously results in a lot of upheaval, especially as I work from home, but the guys were all professional, knowledgeable, tidy and timely - and a good laugh too! I know my bath choice caused a few headaches and my tile choice raised a few eyebrows, but I could not be happier with my new bathroom - I absolutely love it! I can't wait to get the cloakroom toilet started next.
Mr & Mrs Alexander, Dunfermline, February 2016
- We are absolutely delighted with our new ensuite and we would recommend A.M. Reid. We thought you were very professional and hard working especially Stuart.
Ms King, Dunfermline, January 2016
- A wee note to say a big thank you to Jordan and the A.M. Reid team - Aaron who did the ensuite shower repair, Matthew, Aaron and Scott who carried out the pipework and to Stewart, Scott and Ian who carried out the bathroom works. A hard working, multi talented team. A.M. Reid = 10/10. Highly recommended and many thanks.
Mrs Aitken, Hillend, January 2016
- Thanks so much for your prompt attention and saving us from a flood!
Mrs Toole, Rosyth, December 2015
- I would very much like to thank all the team for everything they have done for me over the weekend in getting the heating back working.
Mr Murray, Dalgety Bay, November 2015
- I would just like to thank Stuart for his splendid service in repairing my shower.
Mr & Mrs Matheson, Dunfermline, October 2015
- Just a wee message to say a big thank you to Jordan and his team on the completion of our main bathroom and ensuite. The boys did a fabulous job and we are thrilled to bits with the end result. A special mention has to go to Matty who gave his expert advice at different stages ultimately bringing us into the 21st century. Also to young Scott who's exceptional manners and hard working approach is a great asset to the team. The work and attention to detail overseen by Jordan ensures a professional job and having had other work done over the years we could not use any other company. Many thanks again.
Mrs Kenny, Dunfermline, October 2015
- I was very happy with the work your company did, it was a lovely job and all the guys were great.
Mrs Currie, Inverkeithing, September 2015
- Thank you so much for all your hard work, you both got a lot done and kept everything tidy. I did my homework on the manuals last night (as much as my brain would allow) and I think I am able to understand my fantastic new boiler. I'm ready for the big switch on for winter now, thanks for everything.
Miss Mackie , Lumphinnans, September 2015
- Thank you for doing such a fantastic job in my bathroom. I can't believe it's the same room and everyone who has seen it has been most impressed with the end product. The workmen were friendly and polite and any mess they made, they cleared up before they finished for the night. I would not hesitate to use your services again and would highly recommend you to anyone in need of bathroom refit.
Mrs Baird, Crosshill, August 2015
- The boiler installation was a job well done, the team were brilliant and we could not have been happier with our job.
Mr & Mrs Ewan, North Queensferry, August 2015
- Pass on our thanks to Brian and Stephen for carrying out all the radiator works to be done as agreed in a most efficient and professional manner and for clearing up afterwards. We would also like to thank Derek for coming to our house to clean the magnetic filter. His attention to detail and determination to ensure our heating system should be as efficient as possible is much appreciated.
Mr & Mrs Reid, Dunfermline, July 2015
- I would like to thank you and your staff for the thoroughly professional manner in which the work was undertaken. The scope of the work in relocating the central heating boiler to the kitchen and replacing all radiators and supply/return piping to the radiators presented challenges in a number of areas. These were addressed and overcome in good humour by Matty and Steve, demonstrating skill and professionalism in their chosen trade. I will have no hesitation in calling on your services again, should the need arise, and will certainly be recommending you to family and friends as a reliable and competent firm.
Mr & Mrs Fairbairn, Rosyth, July 2015
- Thank you very much. The guys worked hard and were very professional and polite and would recommend your company.
Mr & Mrs McCarte, Dalgety Bay, June 2015
- To Jordan, Matt and the team. Just to say a massive thank you for our stunning bathroom. We are both absolutely delighted. Thanks to everyone for their hard work and professionalism.
Mr & Mrs Ewen, North Queensferry, June 2015
- We are very pleased with the work carried out by Aaron when he fitted a new kitchen sink tap recently.
Miss Fraser, Dunfermline, June 2015
- Everything is so neat and tidy that you do not know that the boiler system has been replaced. A great job and i'm very happy.
Miss Rowe, Dunfermline, May 2015
- To Jordan and the team, thank you for a fab job on a difficult bathroom.
Mr Watson, Dunfermline, April 2015
- Derek, the shower is working perfect. Thanks for your attention to detail, you would never know the unit had been moved. Thanks again to your crew.
Mrs Compton, Culross, March 2015
- Please pass on our thanks to the gentleman -Chris- who came out on a rainy Saturday night to our rescue. He was really great, we were in safe hands and he is a credit to your company.
Mr Neville, Limekilns, March 2015
- Thank you very much for your reliable service.
Mr & Mrs Meadley, Dalgety Bay, March 2015
- Very pleased with the bathroom work. Thank you very much.
Mrs Stothart, Dufermline, February 2015
- The men were courteous, efficient and hard working and have done an excellent job.
Mr Gaskill, Inverkeithing - January 2015
- The work was good, the problem, which the three previous plumbers were not able to locate, let a lone fix, has now been done, so i am very thankful !
Mr & Mrs Paton, Saline - December 2014
- We are really pleased with the work carried out and thank you for this - special mention to the tidiness of the plumbers, they must be the cleanest and tidiest workers we've ever had doing work !
Mr Barrett, Dunfermline - November 2014
- The lads did a magic job, big thanks to them for that and I'm very impressed with the boiler. Thanks for the service.
Mr & Mrs Grieve, Cairneyhill - October 2014
- Many thanks to Jordan and the team from A.M. Reid for doing a fantastic job. We are delighted with our new transformed bathroom which was completed with the minimum of fuss. As usual everyone was polite, helpful and very tidy. We will be pleased to recommend your workmanship and use your services again in the future.
Mrs Moor, Dunfermline - September 2014
- Hi. In April this year we arranged for you to replace our old boiler for a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi boiler and we also replaced our radiators. At the time you told us it would make a difference to our monthly energy bills and the house would be much warmer. You were spot on! British Gas have just refunded £240 into my account and our monthly outlay has reduced by £50. I am so happy, not just with the work you carried out, but the long term savings I can enjoy.
When we approached you for a quote you arrived when you said you would. You gave a decent price and again arrived on the day and the time you said you would to carry out the work. The guys that replaced the boiler and radiators were a joy to have in the house from the apprentice right up to yourself. Everyone was so professional, polite, worked very hard and left my house clean and tidy. I will not hesitate to contact you again in the future and will certainly recommend your company to others.
Mr & Mrs Vamplew, Aberdour - August 2014
- Jordan and the team, thanks to A.M. Reid for the installation of our new bathroom which we are very pleased with. You were very helpful, sourcing the right products and patient when we changed our minds several times. The finished product has been installed to a very high standard and we would make a special mention of the tiler, who managed to overcome the problems of our old house, where the walls and floors are not square! We thank you again, we would highly recommend your company.
Mr & Mrs Parsons - Dunfermline - July 2014
- To Derek, Jordan and the team. Thanks for the bathroom renovations and boiler installation you carried out for us. We are very pleased with the result.
Mrs Brown - Dalgety Bay - June 2014
- With many thanks to all concerned for a great job done. We are delighted with the results.
Mr McCrindle, Dalgety Bay - June 2014
- Thank you for the excellent work. We are very pleased with the bathroom.
Mr & Mrs Cooke, Dunfermline - May 2014
- Thank you all for a great service when creating our new bathroom.
Mr Storrie, Charlestown - May 2014
- Thanks again for your kind and prompt attention. Pleasure to do business with A.M. Reid.
Abbey Forth Properties - Dunfermline - April 2014
- Excellent job carried out by the engineer (Brian), fully conversant and knowledgeable of heating systems.
Mr Brown - Dunfermline - April 2014
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank the company and in particular Jordan and the installation team, for a thoroughly professional job. I will have no hesitation in recommending your company to friends and relatives.
Mrs Bryce, Dunfermline - March 2014
- Derek and Jordan, thanks again for all your help last week , really appreciated your prompt response and excellent service.
Mrs Milfin - Dalgety Bay - February 2014
- Thanks for a good job well done, really pleased.
Mrs Brewster - Dalgety Bay - January 2014
- Many thanks for your prompt service. The politeness and help of your staff helped a lot. Please thank the young lad for all he did. It was very much appreciated.
Abbey Forth Property Management - November 2013
- Bathroom looks good. Thanks for your patience and support on this one.
Mrs Millar - Dunfermline - October 2013
- Many thanks for coming so promptly to clear the problem with my blocked sink.
Mrs Bryce, Dunfermline, August 2013
- I wanted to thank you for the excellent service we received with the fitting of our new boiler. We are really pleased with the job you did for us from providing quote and advice through to the actual fitting. I wasn't around while the boiler was being fitted but Matty and Steven were a credit to your firm, they were polite and left the house very tidy at night when they were finished.
Mrs Fraser, Dalgety Bay, August 2013
- I am delighted with the finished job and just want to record my thanks for the way in which our particular circumstances were taken into account regarding the job being done as quickly as possible yet without compromising the excellent workmanship and attention to detail. I will have no hesitation in recommending the company to any one requiring your services.
Mr Cameron, Dunfermline,July 2013
- Thank you for the swift and professional job fitting my new boiler this week. I would recommend your company to anyone looking for plumbing work.
Mrs Meiken, Bield Housing Association, Livingston, June 2013
- My sincere thanks to the plumber - Stuart - who attended my emergency call out on Saturday. He attended within an hour and he was really nice, a wee gem!
Mrs Sweeting, Townhill, May 2013
- Many thanks for the super job carried out on Monday. Matthew and Steven were respectful and considerate, clean and tidy - representing your company proudly, as indeed any and all of you do. I am more than happy with my new boiler ! Hot house, hot water.
Mr & Mrs Bull, Crossford, April 2013
- Thank you to Jordan and his team. We are delighted we asked Reids to transform our cupboard/toilet into the beautiful en-suite we are now so lucky to have. The work involved Matty and Steven - the plumbers from Reids - who were helpful at all times, a plasterer, tiler, electrician and joiner and all went smoothly. All trades turned up on time and completed their work to allow the next trade their space. We all know this takes good planning but it all appeared to be effortless which is a skill in itself. We were given a time scale for completion and it was accurate.
Mr & Mrs Niven, Aberdour, April 2013
- Many thanks for a job well done. Timeous and tidy work.
Mr Robb, Dalgety Bay, March 2013
- May I take this opportunity to say how pleased I was with your fitting team (Matt and Steve) Thanks to Jordan for his assistance with the quote, and making sure everything was as I requested. As a result of this I will be requesting your services in the future. Many thanks.
Mr & Mrs Hirst, Dunfermline, February 2013
- We have been delighted with the service and standard of work we have received from your company.
Mrs Coutts, Cairneyhill, January 2013
- We were totally delighted with the service and workmanship provided by Jordan and the team - so much so we decided to have our second bathroom updated too! We would highly recommend the company to anyone looking for a professional team who complete the job to a high standard and even hover up when they're finished!.
Dr & Mrs Lowe, Dunfermline, January 2013
- It was sub zero outside and late on a Friday afternoon when our old central heating boiler was condemned during its annual service, not by A.M. Reid I should add. We contacted several companies to quote for replacing the boiler but none gave us the confidence that came from Jordan's visit. What is more that he was able to pull out all the stops and get the job done very quickly. Jordan and Matty did a grand job in a single day and we were warm again with hot showers. They were neat, tidy and professional and a pleasure to have in the house. The very few questions I've had since the installation have been answered quickly and courteously. I strongly recommend this company.
Mrs Campbell, Dunfermline, December 2012
- First of all thanks for prompt service on Christmas Eve to fix a leak in the bathroom. Aaron gave a first class service and was very polite and friendly. We have always had first class service from your firm.
Mr & Mrs Santana, Dunfermline, December 2012
- Many thanks to all the staff at A.M.Reid plumbing and heating Ltd. A great service was provided throughout, from the initial quote consultation, to communication, to the replacement and fitting of our appliances (boiler,sink, shower and extractor fan) During the initial consultation we were very pleased to be advised of a different boiler from the one we were looking at. Not only did the suggested boiler offer heating and radiator temperature controls but it also offered a further 2 year warranty (by the manufacture). During the main fitting process we were very pleased to see both partners came to visit (at different times). This shows that they take care in their business and their customers. The men that carried out the work were professional throughout and we were delighted with the work they carried out. If or when we need any work carried out in the future we will definitely be calling A.M. Reid plumbing and heating Ltd.
Mr & Mrs Gibson, Dunfermline, December 2012
- We really appreciate all you have done, firstly to find out what the problem was, then co-ordinate the repair which has not been easy for you with all the different parties involved.
Mrs Benton, Edinburgh, November 2012
- Much thanks for the excellent work your company provided.
Mr & Mrs Crockett, Dunfermline, October 2012
- We are delighted with our beautifully transformed bathroom. From our first contact with your office to the final inspection, we have been impressed by the efficiency and courtesy of your staff. Many thanks to all the team for their hard work.
Mr Milne, Uphall, September 2012
- Many thanks for an excellent job and a great service for the work in installing and fitting out the shower room at my mums. She is over the moon. It's been a pleasure working with you in bringing this to fruition, and given the fact I'm down in West Sussex says a lot for your communication and reliability in all this going so smoothly. My mum was particularly impressed with the lady you had managing the phone. She was lovely to deal with and if you need a recommendation i would be more than happy to oblige.
Mr & Mrs Millar, Dalgety Bay, August 2012
- Many thanks for the work carried out to replace our boiler. Your prompt response was very much appreciated.
Mr Gregson, Dunfermline, July 2012
- We have used Reid's on numerous occasions recently. The latest work was for the update of the house central heating system, including a new boiler. They have proved to be a delight to be involved with, always ready to discuss matters and offer advice. They are reliable, work to a high standard and cost the work at a reasonable level.
Mr & Mrs Stoddart, Limekilns, June 2012
- We have just had our whole central heating system renewed by A.M. Reid and could not have asked for a more professional job. The three lads who carried out the job, Matty, Aaron and Stephen were fantastic. Very capable, polite and extremely tidy. We cannot thank them and the whole A.M. Reid crew enough for their work. Highly recommended.
Mr & Mrs Ewing, Dalgety Bay, May 2012
- Many thanks to the A.M. Reid team of Ian, Aaron and Steve for the professional way they tackled the refurbishment of our en suite bathroom. It was great value for money and undertaken with the skill and attention to detail. Also thanks to Stephen Vaughan for all his electrical work and Brian Lindsay for his joinery services. In conclusion, we will recommend the A.M. Reid team to all our neighbours and friends.
Mrs Huffington, Dunfermline, May 2012
- I'd like to thank you for the swift response and service - something you rarely get nowadays. I'd also like to thank again the young man (Brian) who did the job.
Mrs Storey, Dunfermline, April 2012
- May I commend your firm for work completed to a very high standard by efficient, courteous staff. Special thanks to Jordan, Ian and Steven. Thank you.
Mr & Mrs Wilson, Dunfermline, March 2012
- Just to say a massive thank you for the fantastic work your team put in, doing my new bathroom. All the family are absolutely delighted and my daughter even said " Is this really 'our' bathroom!" Please thank all the guys who worked on it, especially Mat and Steven. They never lifted their heads in a whole week! Matty gave us some brilliant ideas which made the room even better. I would most definitely recommend A.M. Reid to all my family and friends. Thanks again.
Mr Speirs, Crossford, March 2012
- Thanks at present for your support (dealing Iflo technical support) and first class customer service.
Mr Fenton, North Queensferry, February 2012
- I would just like to say thank you for an excellent and very professional job which was carried out by your skilled fitters. I will highly recommend A.M. Reid to family and friends.
Mr Tarr, Dunfermline, February 2012
- Just to say thank you to you and your lads for getting our central heating leak sorted yesterday. Nice to see a technological solution that avoided having to drain the systems!(due to pipe freezing machine). And even nicer to have a warm house this morning :-)
Mr & Mrs Deas, Rosyth, February 2012
- Many thanks to Jordan, Matty & Steven for a professional job in fitting our new boiler. We would highly recommend A.M. Reid.
Mr Blyth, Dunfermline, February 2012
- I would just like to say how impressed i am with the quality of the workmanship of both your employees and contractors. I appreciate their punctuality and professionalism and i am very pleased with the end result.
Mrs Raw, Dalgety Bay, January 2012
- This is just a note of thanks for the work that Aaron carried out in my property recently. I didn't actually meet him but both my daughters have sung his praises! I would have no hesitation in calling you again if i ever need anything else done - or in recommending you to anyone who needs a plumber. Helen was also impressed with the joiner you recommended - Gary Livingston. She said he clearly knows his stuff and it was little things like putting shoe covers on before he would even come into the house that impressed her!
Mr & Mrs MacLeod, Dunfermline, January 2012
- We are delighted with the new boiler and would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for all the assistance, advice and the sense of urgency, with which you carried out the installation. Ian, Aaron and young Scott are a credit to your company, for all their hard work, good manners and sense of duty during the installation. Thank you again for everything. I have passed on your details to a couple of neighbours and family that have enquired about a new heating installation. I will be back in touch with you in a years time for a maintenance check.
Mr & Mrs Cochrane, Saline, December 2011
- Many thanks for an efficient and careful job.
Mr & Mrs Davidson, Glenrothes, November 2011
- Having invited several companies to quote for a new boiler, we knew as soon as Derek came out to do the survey, that this was the company to go with, and our instincts were right! We would like to thank A.M. Reid for a job well done. We are extremely pleased by the job done by your team, led by Jordan: the boiler installed by Matthew. They turned up on time each day, were courteous and extremely helpful, taking the time to go over the controls with us. They were hard working and ensured they left the house clean and tidy. They were also a cheery bunch of lads.
Mr & Mrs Crowe, Aberdour, November 2011
- Thank you so much for organising all the work at our house. We were delighted with the workmanship and how hard your guys worked. We will be more than happy to use you again.
Mr & Mrs J Harkins, Rosyth, November 2011
- A huge thanks to Jordan, Aaron and Steven for carrying out a highly professional boiler installation. We were extremely impressed with the high standard of service and we will certainly recommend A.M. Reid in the future. Thanks again.
Mr Nicholson, Limekilns, October 2011
- Work carried out in Lower Curr - Thank you very much for making such a good job of this. I don't doubt it was a challenging project not only because of the challenges on site but also the distance from Dunfermline. I inspected the work last weekend and everything was fine. I was pleased to see the good workmanship and minimal impact to the interior.
Mr & Mrs McIntosh, Saline, October 2011
- After several appointments made with plumbers, some never kept the appointment, others heavy quotes, we found A.M. Reid, Jordan arrived helpful and was suggestive (in a professional manner). A very well laid out quote arrived promptly, which we accepted, date and time arranged, the team arrived with Matthew leading the proceedings on the time agreed(unusual these days).The boiler replacement is now complete with minimal disruption. The team left the house tidy, as if they had never been here, all the old parts taken away. Well done all.
Mr Mackie, Glenrothes, October 2011
- The young chap - Aaron - who carried out the installation of my washing machine was very pleasant and did a very good job.
Mrs Stewart, Dalgety Bay, September 2011
- Many thanks for your quick, tidy, courteous work. Well done.
Mr & Mrs Ellis, Dunfermline, August 2011
- We wish to thank both you and your excellent team of plumbers for an excellent and professional job. We were both delighted with the central heating system and our new shower. We would like to extend extra special thanks to Matthew, Steven and Aaron for their highly professional behaviour. All three men were hardworking, polite and patient. They answered our many questions and advised us on a range of issues regarding our heating. We would recommend Reid's to friends and colleagues as we feel we have received an excellent job for a fair price. We are returning customers to Reid's as Reid's previously installed our bathroom and we were delighted with their work. Many thanks to you all, and particular to you Jordan for your advice and professional knowledge. A great job well done!
Mr & Mrs Bailey, Dunfermline, August 2011
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your prompt and satisfactory attention and repair to our plumbing problems recently. I would also like to draw your attention to the attention and professionalism shown by your team to ourselves and our problems. Because of this i would be grateful to yourselves if you could pass on our additional thanks to Matthew and his apprentice on our behalf. Due to the above i will certainly use your firm for any future requirements. We will also endeavor to recommend you to others, just as you were recommended to us by Gordon,a near neighbour.
Mr & Mrs Williams, Aberdour, July 2011
- We were extremely impressed, both with the customer care from Derek and Ian, and with the professionalism of the whole team in replacing our showers.
Mr & Mrs Lacey, Dunfermline, July 2011
- Many thanks for the quick, clean, and tidy boiler replacement and relocation you recently carried out for us. From Jordan's initial assessment and quote, through to his management of the team who carried out the work, and even down to young Scott the apprentice who used his initiative and borrowed our hoover for a final tidy up after the job was complete, the dust sheets were lifted and the vans were loaded. I would not hesitate to use your company for future projects, and have already recommended you to a friend who needs a boiler replacement.
Mr & Mrs Nicholls, Dunfermline, June 2011
- Derek, you said to trust you - we did and we are delighted with the results. Thanks for all your help and advice.
Mrs Short, Burntisland, May 2011
- I'm writing to thank you for the excellent job you and all your team did of renovating my bathrooms. It was a large job which included turning an existing en-suite into a study, knocking 2 en-suite shower rooms into one luxury bathroom and modernising the cloakroom. In addition to all the plumbing work, this involved AM Reid project managing other tradesmen such as joiners, electricians and plasterers. All the work was carried out in a professional and courteous way and any problems were managed skillfully and swiftly. I will definitely use AM Reid in future for all my plumbing needs and will recommend you to my family and friends.
Miss Hartley, North Queensferry, April 2011
- Thanks for all the great work you've done for us in recent months. You've gone out your way to make everything perfect down to the smallest detail, and consistently offered us invaluable advice. It gives us total piece of mind knowing you're only a call away! No matter who you send to the house, they are courteous and professional, with the place always left immaculate.
Mrs Banks, Dalgety Bay, March 2011
- Just to say a big thank you to Matthew and his apprentice for a job well done. Between the two of them, they totally refitted my bathroom. They worked quickly and as cleanly as possible to remove the old and very efficiently to install the new. They were punctual, courteous and professional at all times. Much appreciated and impressed.
Mrs Makin, Dunfermline, March 2011
- Many thanks for your prompt and excellent service as usual.
Mr & Mrs Robertson, Aberdour, February 2011
- I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks for the work done at the above address. The quality of work, attention to detail and professional approach from all of your staff was greatly appreciated. In the view of the above I would like to assure you of my future custom and recommendation in all respects.
Mr MacDonald, Dunfermline, February 2011
- We went on the recommendation of my son in-law who is Dunfermline born and bred. Please extend my thanks to Matthew who came yesterday. Although a young man, yet he was courteous and business like, and stuck at the job until it was finished. I knocked off the toilet holder in the en-suite and when I went down to turn on the cold water again, he had fixed the toilet holder on. We were quite satisfied with the whole business.
Mrs Walker, Dunfermline, January 2011
- Wanted to say a big thank you to the men who came out to repair our heating despite the bad road conditions with the snow. Much appreciated.
Mrs Makin, Dunfermline, December 2010
- I would just like to thank you for exemplary as always. The young man who performed the task left my bathroom in perfect condition- he didn't even damage the flooring and everything was sealed too. I was delighted.
Mrs Cook, Crossford, December 2010
- Thanks for all the work you've done for us this year. I hope be in touch for a quote for the bathroom next year!
Mr & Mrs Sneddon, Dunfermline, December 2010
- I must comment on the young man who carried out the work. He was truly professional, respectful, pleasant and helpful. He was indeed an asset to your firm.
Mr Cooper, Dunfermline, September 2010
- Thank you once again for the efforts of you and your team for the work carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
Mrs Hemmings, Pattiesmuir, July 2010
- What a delight to deal with such a professional company, from the first visit to quote for a new boiler right up to the final day. I felt relaxed and confident that I was in the hands of experts. This disconnection of water and gas was kept to a minimum with no disruption to the coffee making. Operating the new boiler was carefully explained and I carried out all necessary procedures under supervision before they left. The whole team were helpful, considerate, proficient and cheerful. I would certainly recommend them to anyone and will definitely be using them again. Many thanks for a job well done.
Mr Colman, Dunfermline, April 2010
- I used A.M. Reid to install my new boiler. The whole job was completed to a very high standard. After the installation the guys gave me a thorough explanation of the controls which was very professionally done. During the two day installation to complete the task the men had nothing but respect for us and our property. I would not hesitate to recommend them again. I have used them since for another job and have had the same results.
Mr Stobie, Saline, April 2010
- Once again, thanks for prompt and excellent service.
Mr Gonnella, Dunfermline, April 2010
- My wife and I would like to say a big thank you for the excellent expert, guidance, installation and care that you provided while in our home.
We choose you because of the recommendation of the local Worcester Bosch engineer, John and he proved to be right.
Your fitters were all very pleasant and approachable and were more than happy to offer any information that we asked. Our house was left clean and tidy and they had no fear of the hover. We were more than impressed by that fact that other team members who had finished their jobs that day would arrive in the afternoon to lend a hand. Once again thank you for a job well done.
Mr McGeorge, Rosyth, April 2010
- We were very happy with the boiler installation after our boiler was condemned. The work carried was very tidy and efficient and we are pleased with the end results. We will definitely be recommending A.M. Reid to friends in future.
Mr Donaldson, Kirkcaldy, March 2010
- Thanks for the work carried out. It has made a great improvement to the heating of the house and will reduce our bills vastly.
Mrs Lawrie, Aberdour, March 2010
- Thank you once again for a professional job - I often recommend you to friends and family.
Mr Scott, Dalgety Bay, February 2010
- I was impressed with the care and trouble the workmen took to allow this repair to take place.
Mr Beaton, Dalgety Bay, January 2010
- The quality of the work was first class and we would have no hesitation in recommending A.M. Reid again.
Mrs Cayzer, Dunfermline, January 2010
- The work to install a new Combi Boiler was carried out promptly, cleanly and with very little disruption. I would definitely recommend you to anybody else who wants a first class job done in the future.
Mr Cross, Dalgety Bay, December 2009
- Thank you for your prompt service on your last working day before your Christmas break, it was much appreciated and saved us a great deal of inconvenience over the holiday period.
Mr Sinclair, Dalgety Bay, December 2009
- The boys that came, resolved my issue and my radiator problem in no time at all. Their professionalism was second to none.
Mr Robertson, Dalgety Bay, October 2009
- Thank you again for all the hard work that you and your cheery team of workers did for us. We are delighted with our new bathroom.